Thursday, February 21, 2019

Just Play The Game

I am lamer than the rest
Because I'm a gamer who isn't the best
In fact I'm bad
Which is a fact I'm proud to share
But if that doesn't stop me
And I have no plan to let it
Does that make a difference
Or will they just forget it
Will my Love ever play with me
If she can stand to play
She may not even exist
And she'd be better than me anyway
So I just say
Hey
I like video games
Yes they make me
Pretty angry
Time and time again
But the journeys I am part of
Make it worth it in the end
I can be a cowboy
A gang leader
Or a dwarf
And I have friend
And I'm popular
Everybody wants my help
I don't wonder why
I just sit and play
And it may take an eternity
To beat one small stage
But isn't it about having fun
Not the wars online that rage
So if you'd like to
Just pop in a video game
Also remember
It's not about how well you do
Have your fun
And just play the game!

www.absurdlyepic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment