Sunday, October 27, 2019

Zero Becomes A Hero

Alright, this has never passed my lips so far
But things are feeling weird
Can't put my finger exactly on it
Don't you think that's strange
Erased
From everything I thought I'd be a part of
Gone from your memories
Hell
I always thought I'd make you laugh
Just once and then forever
Kindred spirits
Lacking a sense of a sense of purpose
Mere dreamers
Not believing that any of our dreams were worthless
Our thoughts were one
Perplexing
Quizzical
Raw
Somehow I decided it was enough
That could've been a start
Unsurprisingly you've found your way
Vehemently though I must still go on
Without your light to guide me
X-rays of my heart show a simple husk
Yearning is all I do and some day I'll get a clue
Zero will become a hero and still Loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment