Monday, April 6, 2020

Worth Fighting For

Worth Fighting For


I want to show the world
I can do something great
Something they'd notice
That they preferably wouldn't hate
Something they'd talk about
For years and years
It'd leave a mark
And cause so many tears
Of joy
And boy
Oh boy
What that something would be
I's Love it
When people finally saw
What I wanted them to see
When I posted the post
People's be like
MAAAAAAAN
That's really cool
I wish I had that plan
And the girl of my dreams
Would finally see
I'm not just an empty space
Who watches TV
Waiting and wishing
Wishing and dreaming
Dreaming that I could find the right words
Say them the right way
And finally get
To feeling okay
I'm tired of the nothing
I'm ready for something more
I'm asking you to not stop me
Can I be worth fighting for?


And while we're on the subject
Can it be okay to rhyme again?


www.absurdlyepic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment