Sunday, September 13, 2020

Another One...

 Another One...


I'm staring at another blank page
Okay, it's actually a screen
And it doesn't matter what it's filled with
You know what I mean?
Because no matter the written word
Or even ones I think
It always seems to end the same
And then I take a drink
I know it's pretty corny
That I think it's so dang clever
I want to see you smile
For ever and ever and ever
I don't know how to proceed
I kinda wish this was a song
Maybe it'd at least sound good
'Cause everything else feels wrong
I don't know what there is to say
I guess I'm not that deep
Just another random guy
You might see on the street
As Well, I guess there is one thing
That might be worth a mention
Of course, most would say it's so absurd
And doesn't deserve the tension
I think I may be cursed
I know the problems in my life are my fault
But there's something else
Something more
Keeping me back
And now the thoughts all halt!



No comments:

Post a Comment