Tuesday, June 2, 2020

A Different Path

A Different Path


We are free to choose
The winning side
Or if we all will lose
But the winning side
Is full of pomp
And by choosing that
We lose
Well
I don't wanna play the game
Sides don't really matter anyway
And people are suffering
No matter what they say
And if you chase the one that got away
Is it really moving forward
As they say
If they'd all just look
From upside down
They might see
That they've all been kinda crazy
And I would tell the
But it turns out that I'm just lazy
I guess I'm the problem
I am evil
And some won't go that far
But who I choose
Might cause a riot
And to me
That's just bizarre
Isn't there something better than throwing blame
If you're so smart and enlightened
Then maybe you should light that flame
And don't turns people
Into causes
Everyone
Is a person
Deserves applauses
Feels the pain
And the disdain
It isn't about agreeing
What you're seeing
Or the things that you post online
Just be who you want to see
It's what make sense to me


No comments:

Post a Comment